Thursday 25 August 2011

week one of the weight loss challenge

I lost 5.7 lbs in the last week. I was shocked. I am unsure of whether or not its just Im not eating my exercise points, maybe once or twice a week ill go over my allocated 1900 calories, but I havent been in the red since the first week I joined here. but Im not hungry at all during the day, sometimes at night my tummy grumbles, but Ive never been one for eating at night.

So I doubt I will loose that much each week, would be nice, theres money up for grabs in one of the weight loss challenges Im doing, the other one has a life time memebership to a gym. 

on the same note, I know I wont be losing that much weight each week. but I think I'll continue on as I have been, eating when I'm hungry and watching my portion sizes. the last 5 days has been gorgous weather. so that has helped.

1 comment:

  1. Lifetime gym membership is a really nice prize. Go for the gold ring Dani!

    ReplyDelete